söndag 26 oktober 2014

Better Homes and Gardens December 2014 issue


Recept och pyssel

*
Recipes and craft



En massa smått och gott i årets decembernummer av Better Homes and Gardens. I många år (sedan jag flyttade hit) har jag köpt både decembernumret och julnumret - två underbara jultidningar i anslutning till TV programmet med samma namn, men jag beslutade att sluta med den traditionen förra året då jag köpte 'All I want for Christmas - Festive food and fabulous craft'. Det är ett samlingsnummer- 'The Best of Better Homes and Gardens'.


Since I moved out here in Dec 2001, I've always bought both the December issue and the Christmas issue of Better Homes and Gardens - two wonderful Christmas magazines based on the TV show with the same name. Last year I decided to stop buying the magazines when I found 'The Best of Better Homes and Gardens: All I want for Christmas - Festive food and fabulous craft'. 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar